REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
- You must register for the Annual Meeting prior to securing your hotel reservation at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Once you register, you will be given a unique code allowing you to book your room
- PRIORITY FOR DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA WILL BE GIVEN TO MEMBERS WHO PURCHASE A FULL REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- Members staying at either Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney's Contemporary Resort will enjoy a reduced rate of $265.00 for single/double occupancy (additional persons 18 years and older are $25.00 per person per night)
- If you have not registered for the Annual Meeting and booked your room by May 28, you may need to reserve a room at a different property or pay the standard hotel rate
- If you require more than one hotel room, we ask that you book your stay at Disney's Contemporary Resort. As we get closer to the Annual Meeting date, we may be able to relocate you to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa if rooms are available
Each full registration comes with a one-day Disney Park Hopper pass (four parks, transferable and valid for two years), so we encourage you to register the entire family and enjoy this special benefit
- Parks include
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- For registration cancellations on or before June 14, Leadership Florida will provide a full registration refund, less a $75 processing fee per adult registration or a $25 processing fee per child registration. Daily a-la-carte registrations will incur a $25 processing fee per day registered. Cancellations after that date are non-refundable
- Details on optional excursions are coming soon! As they are announced, you will be able to re-enter the website and register for excursions
REGISTRATION TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT LOGGED IN TO THE NEW LEADERSHIP FLORIDA WEBSITE
If you have not yet logged into the Leadership Florida website, you must follow the steps below to successfully in order to log in and register for the Annual Meeting.
- Click HERE to reset your password.
- Enter the e-mail address that you receive communications from Leadership Florida at (this is the primary e-mail address we have on file for you)
- Look for an e-mail sent to you from email@example.com with a link to reset your password and click the link.
- Once you click the reset link, enter your e-mail and new password
- Login and register for the Annual Meeting
If you have any questions, please call Leadership Florida staff at (850) 521-1220.