This 36-hour program provides an exclusive and unique opportunity for top executives new to Florida to better understand the state’s economic, political and civic dynamics, and to connect with other statewide decision makers. Program content will include Florida demographics, history, trends, statewide economic and budget information, and interactive sessions with Florida’s top government leaders. Leadership Florida will produce the next Leadership Florida Executive Program in the spring of 2018.
To provide Florida’s CEOs/Top Decision-makers new to Florida, and those recently named to those positions of statewide responsibility, with:
- Key information that will enhance their abilities to work effectively in Florida
- The opportunity to meet and socialize with the state’s top governmental leaders
- A connection with other top private and public sector leaders in informal settings
- An in-depth understanding of decision-making channels in Florida’s economic, political and civic structures
- A greater knowledge of and appreciation for the uniqueness of Florida, its business environment, and culture
- Florida demographics, history and trends
- Florida economy and state budget information
- Major issues facing Florida: economic growth, education, workforce issues, etc.
- Leadership skills assessments and coaching
- Interactive sessions with Florida’s top government leaders
LEADERSHIP FLORIDA WOULD LIKE TO THANK ITS SPONSORS AT&T AND GUNSTER FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE PROGRAM.