Leadership Florida Executive Class
An exclusive, unique opportunity for new top executives to better grasp the state's economic, political, and civic dynamics, and to connect with other statewide decision-makers.
This by-invitation-only, 3-day program provides an exclusive and unique opportunity for top executives new to Florida to better understand the state’s economic, political, and civic dynamics, and to connect with other statewide decision-makers. Program content will include Florida demographics, history, trends, statewide economic and budget information, and interactive sessions with Florida’s top government leaders. Leadership Florida will produce the next Leadership Florida Executive Program in the spring of 2022.
To provide Florida’s CEOs/Top Decision-makers and those recently named to those positions of statewide responsibility, with:
- Key information that will enhance their abilities to work effectively in Florida
- The opportunity to meet and socialize with the state’s top governmental leaders
- A connection with other top private and public sector leaders in informal settings
- An in-depth understanding of decision-making channels in Florida’s economic, political and civic structures
Greaterknowledge of and appreciation for the uniqueness of Florida, its business environment, and culture
- Florida demographics, history, and trends
- Florida economy and state budget information
- Major issues facing Florida: economic growth, education, workforce issues, etc.
- Leadership skills assessments and coaching
- Interactive sessions with Florida’s top government
MEET EXECUTIVE CLASS 11