- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE LEADERSHIP FLORIDA GATHERING OF EDUCATION LEADERS HOSTED BY HELIOS EDUCATION FOUNDATION! SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2019
Please carefully study the options listed below with detailed information regarding each. For any questions, email or call Curlis Knowles, Leadership Florida Education Specialist
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
Any Leadership Florida member or their guest, or Leadership Florida Education Class member or their guest (including all 4 Education class programs) may register for the Gathering of Education Leaders. The benefits offered are different for the Education Class members. If you are not a Leadership Florida Education Class graduate, you may register for the Gathering of Education Leaders separately. See this link to view the available options. There is a $60 registration fee and lunch is included.
- Education Graduates see options below
- All other class graduates follow this LINK
Education Class members must be a dues-paying member to participate in all “options,” with the exception of Option #1. Education Class 4 dues are included in their tuition so they are considered current dues-paying members.
- You will have several options to participate in the Education Gathering and/or the Annual Meeting. Your choices and costs are as follows:
- Saturday, June 22: One-Day Education Gathering Classes and evening Dinner Gala only (10:45 am-11:00 pm)
- June 22
- Complimentary 1-night stay on June 22 at the Disney Contemporary Resort
- 1-full day conference with lunch and keynote by U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, and amazing sessions from education experts (12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Includes joining the official Leadership Florida Dinner Gala with reception, dinner, entertainment, and dancing (cocktail attire). You and your guest will be seated with your classmates.
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Reception
8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Dinner and Dancing
- Includes a one-day Disney Park Hopper pass (four parks, transferable and valid for two years)
- Parks include
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom
- June 20-23: Full 4-day Leadership Florida Annual Meeting Pass, excluding Education Gathering Saturday afternoon session
- Free one-day Disney Park Hopper Pass (4 park choices -expires after two years)
- June 20-23
- Opening Reception
- Hot breakfast each day, lunch Friday, Saturday evening gala with reception, dinner and entertainment (cocktail attire), seated with your classmates. (6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.)
- The Education Gathering on Saturday session is not included in this option. See Option #3 to include that session. You must be a current dues-paying Leadership Florida member to select this option. All Class 4 members’ dues are paid.
- June 20-23: Combination of Option #1 and #2: Join in all of the Annual Meeting events!
- Free one-day Disney Park Hopper Pass (4 park choices expires after two years)
- Complimentary hotel room for June 22 at the Contemporary Resort You would need to secure additional hotel room nights for June 20 and 21 by reserving your room after you register for the conference. You must be a current dues-paying Leadership Florida member to select this option. All Class 4 members’ dues are paid.
- A-La-Carte Registration Pass
- Choose which days or events you wish to participate in for the fees listed on the A-La-Carte Registrations.
- You must be a current dues-paying Leadership Florida member to select the A-La-Carte options. All Class 4 members’ dues are paid.
Should you choose to attend the Education Gathering or the Education Gathering plus any of the Annual Meeting events, we will reserve your hotel room for you at the Contemporary Resort for the night of June 22. You will be responsible for additional nights at the Contemporary Resort or at the Animal Kingdom Resort should you choose to stay longer. For additional nights, you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic group rate of $265 per night (subject to availability).
Spouses or guests and family members are welcome and can choose from any option as your guest; however, should your guest desire to attend the Saturday dinner gala they must choose the A-La-Carte Guest Saturday All Day option under the Registration tab.
Thank you and we hope to see you at the first-ever Leadership Florida Education Gathering! It will be a wonderful opportunity to learn, be inspired, and reconnect with your classmates and meet new members!
Note: Registration is still open, but accommodations are sold out.
For those participating in the Gathering of Education Leaders event only, Leadership Florida will reserve your hotel room at the Contemporary Resort (for the night of June 22) for you. You must register by June 14, 2019 for the Gathering of Education Leaders first, then you will be contacted by a staff member concerning your hotel reservation.
For OPTIONS #2, #3 and #4
- You must register for the Annual Meeting prior to securing your hotel reservation
- Once you register, you will be given a unique code allowing you to book your room
- Members staying at either Disney's Contemporary Resort will enjoy a reduced rate of $265.00 for single/double occupancy (additional persons 18 years and older are $25.00 per person per night)
- If you have not registered for the Annual Meeting and booked your room by May 28, you may need to reserve a room at a different property or pay the standard hotel rate
- Details on optional excursions and registration can be found HERE.
For OPTION #1
- If you cancel before June 14, you will receive a full refund. For those who cancel after June 14, you will forfeit your $60 registration fee.
For OPTIONS #2, #3 and #4
- For registration cancellations on or before June 14, 2019, Leadership Florida will provide a full registration refund, less a $75 processing fee per adult registration or a $25 processing fee per child registration. Daily a-la-carte registrations will incur a $25 processing fee per day registered. Cancellations after that date are non-refundable.
REGISTRATION TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT LOGGED IN TO THE NEW LEADERSHIP FLORIDA WEBSITE:
If you have not yet logged into the Leadership Florida website, you must follow the steps below to successfully in order to log in and register for the Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions, please call Leadership Florida staff at (850) 521-1220 ext 101.
- Click HERE to reset your password.
- Enter the e-mail address that you receive communications from Leadership Florida at (this is the primary e-mail address we have on file for you)
- Look for an e-mail sent to you from email@example.com with a link to reset your password and click the link.
- Once you click the reset link, enter your e-mail and new password
- Login and register for the Annual Meeting